Wiring was supposedly wrong and fixed, but it seems when I use the alarm I have to kick the floorboard or dash console to make the A/C cut on. I typically try not to use it and it does do it some other times, but more frequently when you use the alarm. The lights are on and you can hear the motor turn on, as it is very loud. As soon as you kick/hit the right spot it comes on like there was never a problem?!? I don't know if there is a loose connection behind the dash or if it is worth trying to fix...very annoying
Have to kick console side/floor sometimes to make AC come on. Motor/lights ok. on 2009 Kia Spectra
This week's top 10
Recent Kia Spectra Questions
- Trunk release stopped working, mechanically inclined but stumped on this one????
- I turn the key and have power but it wont start tried jumping it still wont star
- When I plug in the code reading there is no power coming from the contact point, what fuse handle the power to the system
- All braks locked up and won't start know
- Three days ago my car lost all power and it didn't die but no power I drifted to the side of the freeway it did that twice I turned it off both times let it set for five minutes and it started the next day it was dead.