Wiring was supposedly wrong and fixed, but it seems when I use the alarm I have to kick the floorboard or dash console to make the A/C cut on. I typically try not to use it and it does do it some other times, but more frequently when you use the alarm. The lights are on and you can hear the motor turn on, as it is very loud. As soon as you kick/hit the right spot it comes on like there was never a problem?!? I don't know if there is a loose connection behind the dash or if it is worth trying to fix...very annoying
Have to kick console side/floor sometimes to make AC come on. Motor/lights ok. on 2009 Kia Spectra
This week's top 10
Recent Kia Spectra Questions
- car takes two to three tries to start when stone cold and then starts
- driving car all gauges and lights stopped and trans. wouldn't shift.
- Why hardly any brake fluid bleed out of my left rear wheel' when I bleed my brak
- What can cause misfiring ?
- a/c does not work when turned on and smell a slight burning smell