1999 Benz SL 500, tan leather seating .Drivers side bottom center. Now is a small dime sized hole .Rest of interior is perfect. Want it professionaly repaired so it is perfect again.
Have small burn on bottom of Drivers Seat. Would like repaired professionally. on 1999 Mercedes-Benz SL500
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by pushrod ,
November 20, 2013
Google it, there are different ways to do this. Then seek out an upholstery shop that knows one of these ways!
This week's top 10
1999 Mercedes-Benz SL500 Estimates
- Wheel Alignment ($88 - 111) in Ridgway, IL
- AC Evaporator Replacement ($1,633 - 1,943) in Ratcliff, AR
- 112,500 Mile Service ($162 - 250) in Fitzpatrick, AL
- Coolant Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Elizabethtown, PA
- Windshield Wiper Blade Replacement ($50 - 59) in Goldendale, WA
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($581 - 752) in Eden, WI