Checked wiring and everything appears to be connected. everything was working before. Can hear the fuel pump start but no spark. No electronic error codes set only shows 111. Could the crank position sensor just go bad? Is it possible to install the trigger wheel backwards? Does it make a difference or can you install it backwards?
have rebuilt engine, now will not start. on 1992 Lincoln Town Car
This week's top 10
Recent Lincoln Town Car Questions
- Im getting 3 codes -61318-61869-61676 ??? I haven't seen codes like this yet ?
- Car won't run at full power. Keeps shaking and shutting off.
- Under dash my headlights, interior lights, turn signals and park lights wont wor
- the steering wheel is locked up an can't get it unlocked.the key is in the
- My towncar only moves in reverse .transmission filter &fluid new