alternater and it still won't start. Any ideas?
have put a new cylinder, a new battery, a new starter, a new cylinoid and the al on 1995 Ford Ranger
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Ranger Questions
- When driving truck in overdrivie it cuts out like it's not firing all cylinders
- How do you replace the idle air bypass valve?
- When coming to a stop sign/light or slowing for a turn, the engine stalls.
- Intermittent popping noise while in 4WD, and acts like it's trying to disengage.
- Why can't I get 4x4 switch to turn off ?
1995 Ford Ranger Estimates
- 135,000 Mile Service ($123 - 182) in Eldred, PA
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Rear ($247 - 352) in Frazer, MT
- Headlamp Bulb Replacement ($53 - 71) in Troy, ME
- 5,000 Mile Service ($123 - 182) in Clarksburg, MO
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($185 - 217) in Salem, SD
- Cooling System Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in Bayport, MN