shut it off after driving around doing errands.. went to staret it again and nothing. No power to anything. Fuses are good so are connections that I can tell.
Have no power to anything on 1995 Dodge Ram 1500
April 29, 2013
Sounds like you have a loose connection to the battery or there build up or corrosion on your battery connections take both positive and negative connection and soak them with warm water and baking soda small bush clean them rise and do the same with your battery post ! that might be a fix !
1 answerJune 07, 2014
0 answersMarch 10, 2015
1 answerSeptember 10, 2013
3 answersMay 25, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Ram 1500 Questions
- Turns over but doesn't start on first try and getting worse.
- How much do I have to drive the car for the drive cycle?
- I have a 98 ram 1500 and seems to lack power but not missing or bogging rpm will
- How to diagnose and repair a p0441 obdll code that goes on and off
- I have a 02 dodge ram 4.7. Gauges won't light up. Crank no start.
1995 Dodge Ram 1500 Estimates
- ABS System Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Patricksburg, IN
- Brake Fluid Replacement/Flush ($83 - $104) in Wolsey, SD
- Catalytic Converter Replacement ($569 - $1,404) in Minnie, KY
- Oil Pump Replacement ($239 - $613) in Wheeler, MI
- Neutral Safety Switch Replacement ($56 - $87) in Little York, NJ
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($762 - $1,945) in Surveyor, WV