runs ok then randomly starts hesitating or stalls and bolt light flashes. sometimes engine light comes on, not always. first time changed a chip, then said could be the gas, this time said it was the battery. bought new one and same thing happened.
have had 09 dodge 1500 5.7 hemi in dealership shop 3 times for bolt/engine lites on 2009 Dodge Ram 1500
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Ram 1500 Questions
- Turns over but doesn't start on first try and getting worse.
- How much do I have to drive the car for the drive cycle?
- I have a 98 ram 1500 and seems to lack power but not missing or bogging rpm will
- How to diagnose and repair a p0441 obdll code that goes on and off
- I have a 02 dodge ram 4.7. Gauges won't light up. Crank no start.
2009 Dodge Ram 1500 Estimates
- Ignition Coil Replacement ($170 - $243) in South Tamworth, NH
- Shock Absorber Replacement - Rear ($162 - $267) in Rudyard, MI
- EGR Valve Replacement ($136 - $166) in Charleston, WV
- AC Recharge ($200 - $276) in Cassville, WV
- Throttle Body Replacement ($714 - $1,157) in Fort Lee, NJ
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($263 - $314) in Gilmanton, NH