When I looked up your pricing under maintenance, this part was not listed specifically.
have estimate for replacing serpentine drive belts 2 on Suburu. Are there 2? on 2003 Subaru Forester
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by Jim Taddei ,
September 21, 2011
The RepairPal estimate for replacing drive belts (in the maintenance section) should be the cost to replace all the drive belts for a given vehicle.
This week's top 10
Recent Subaru Forester Questions
- What is the belt that goes to my alternator called? It needs replaced.
- I was rear ended having just made a left turn & starting to accelerate. What
- Drivers side window started not working when cold, worked when warmed, now quit
- The passenger side air bag indicators shows it is off. How do I turn it on?
2003 Subaru Forester Estimates
- Heater Blower Motor Replacement ($312 - 437) in Gallipolis Ferry, WV
- Alternator Replacement ($290 - 578) in Lake Lillian, MN
- Oil Pan Reseal - Engine ($198 - 290) in Supai, AZ
- Strut Replacement - Rear ($579 - 696) in Stroh, IN
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($197 - 248) in Endicott, NE
- Fuel Level Sending Unit Replacement ($726 - 850) in Montrose, SD