have dual front & rear heat& air,recharged sys, front is cold,rear is warm.
have dual front & rear heat& air,recharged sys, front is cold,rear is warm on 1997 GMC Suburban 1500
This week's top 10
Recent GMC Suburban 1500 Questions
- what would cause a no crank and a buzzing sound when i turn the key on my truck
- How do I tell the difference between bad shocks or struts?
- What cases a grinding noise up front on the passenger side?
- high speed on a/c fan switch burns out switch; high is on a separate wire ,is there a repair for this problem?
- When I stop at a light engine idle starts jumping shift to neutral goes to normal for a min or two then does same till I give it a little gas..
1997 GMC Suburban 1500 Estimates
- Ball Joint Replacement - Lower ($226 - 450) in Russells Point, OH
- Air Filter Replacement ($62 - 92) in Jamul, CA
- Differential Fluid Replacement - Rear ($93 - 150) in Middlefield, MA
- Brake Pad Replacement ($139 - 256) in Canton, MA
- Noise Diagnosis ($61 - 78) in Poland, NY
- Brake Hydraulic System Bleed ($61 - 78) in Wheatland, CA