have dual front & rear heat& air,recharged sys, front is cold,rear is warm.
have dual front & rear heat& air,recharged sys, front is cold,rear is warm on 1997 GMC Suburban 1500
This week's top 10
Recent GMC Suburban 1500 Questions
- How do I tell the difference between bad shocks or struts?
- What cases a grinding noise up front on the passenger side?
- high speed on a/c fan switch burns out switch; high is on a separate wire ,is there a repair for this problem?
- When I stop at a light engine idle starts jumping shift to neutral goes to normal for a min or two then does same till I give it a little gas..
- I just had my axle housing R&R, used rear end replaced and my axle came apart what would cause this?
1997 GMC Suburban 1500 Estimates
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Front ($353 - 733) in Russells Point, OH
- Exhaust Manifold Gasket Replacement ($225 - 300) in Jamul, CA
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Outer ($154 - 339) in Middlefield, MA
- 35,000 Mile Service ($123 - 184) in Canton, MA
- Air Conditioning System Leak Inspection ($52 - 67) in Poland, NY
- Windshield Wiper Arm Replacement ($62 - 104) in Wheatland, CA