ran out of gas but check engine light came on first. the shop gave codes and reset light still on drove one day 50 75 miles.
have codes po301 cyl po171 lean b1 what repairs should be made?
on 1997 Ford Ranger
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Ranger Questions
- coil pack only firing at four plugs
- It hard to start an over drive light flashes. Boggs down an motor runs bad
- I have a 1994 Ford Ranger with no spark. I have replaced the distributor, the
- The over drive light flashes steadily an when gas is aplied boggs down.
- My fan control will only work on High setting. I replaced the fan control switch