ran out of gas but check engine light came on first. the shop gave codes and reset light still on drove one day 50 75 miles.
have codes po301 cyl po171 lean b1 what repairs should be made?
on 1997 Ford Ranger
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Ranger Questions
- When driving truck in overdrivie it cuts out like it's not firing all cylinders
- How do you replace the idle air bypass valve?
- When coming to a stop sign/light or slowing for a turn, the engine stalls.
- Intermittent popping noise while in 4WD, and acts like it's trying to disengage.
- Why can't I get 4x4 switch to turn off ?
1997 Ford Ranger Estimates