The steering wheel knocks when turning it. Is this caused by front struts are is it something else?
Have been told that front struts need replacing, what is the cost on this on 2009 Toyota Camry
0 answersApril 05, 2015
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Camry Questions
- 1996 toyota camry 3.0l wont start on cold morning or cold weather
- What is causing the fuel pump not to turn on while cranking only if car is warm
- my camry will crank but not run and my code scanner says linking error.
- After removing the key the car seems to be as if the key was in accessory positi
- Back up lights. Bulbs good. Fuses good .where is switch?