trying to find outwhich is better
have a voltage regulator.replace the voltage regulator or the entire alternator on 1998 Ford Escort
3 answers 1 comment
repl as an assm why change reg now and alt next month
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Escort Questions
- What is wrong when a fuse blows and melts the wire behind the fuse box?
- Why wont my car start when it has a new battery only 3 months old
- 1999 Ford escort has problems starting at times have to push on gas rev thn strt
- Sitting at light and car will idle high. Changes gaskets, control module.
- zx2 wont get fuel. What could be problem?
1998 Ford Escort Estimates
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Inner ($251 - 441) in Cairnbrook, PA
- Coolant Replacement/Flush ($95 - 125) in Mahopac Falls, NY
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Rear ($270 - 561) in Wing, AL
- 130,000 Mile Service ($115 - 171) in New Creek, WV
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($79 - 97) in Charlton City, MA
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($159 - 229) in Mehama, OR