Is this probably a tracking sensor problem and how expensive to repair.
Have a TRC light come on on my Toyota and then it started handling crazy. on 2004 Toyota Sequoia
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Sequoia Questions
- When I play my iPhone thru the USB function, the USB screen states NO DATA as op
- Front doors will not lock with key fob
- no heat in car, defroster not working. fan works fine.
- car won't start after sitting long time, or won't stay on.
- Engine shuts off when brakes applied or at stop/idle. (TBS & Air Intake cleaned)
2004 Toyota Sequoia Estimates
- 52,500 Mile Service ($141 - 207) in Wise, VA
- 150,000 Mile Service ($414 - 562) in Joseph City, AZ
- Cabin Air Filter Replacement ($90 - 120) in Jetersville, VA
- 7,500 Mile Service ($141 - 207) in Piedmont, CA
- Engine Leak Inspection ($88 - 111) in Mahnomen, MN
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($1,548 - 1,632) in New Site, MS