It will start if sprayed with wd40 in air intake
Have a Ram 3500 Diesel and wont start in the cold or wet weather on 2003 Dodge Ram 3500
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Ram 3500 Questions
- Fuel Dies when I go down hill or take foot off of accelerator to slow down.
- truck won't roll over at all checked starter, thats ok, what else can it be?
- Where is the fuel bypass on the Cummings 5.9L?
- How can they fix the EGR permanent defect at no cost to me
- 1996 dodge 3500 12 valve 4x4 1st gear shifts great as does second gear but
2003 Dodge Ram 3500 Estimates
- Ball Joint Replacement - Lower ($407 - 574) in Venus, FL
- Clutch Replacement ($1,016 - 1,357) in Monroeton, PA
- Ignition Cap and Rotor Replacement ($69 - 125) in Carl Junction, MO
- 6,000 Mile Service ($124 - 190) in Clatonia, NE
- Windshield Wiper Blade Replacement ($28 - 32) in Mount Gay, WV
- Radiator Hose Replacement ($108 - 299) in Charlotte, AR