The car has about 67,000 miles, a P0101 code came up and I changed the MAF sensor, all was good, idle was back to normal and not sluggish. then about 1 week later a P2178 came up. I checked for vacuum leaks and found none. Ran a bottle of Lucas injector cleaner through the tank and then put a new upstream O2 sensor in last weekend and the P2178 code has come back?????? What are next next steps to take?
have a P2178 cel, originally had a P0101 and changed the MAF sensor and O2senso on 2007 Volvo XC70
This week's top 10
Recent Volvo XC70 Questions
- problem with locks wind shield wipers clock
- My 2004 XC70 has 289k km. Problems cropping up, mostly cosmetic. Fix or sell?
- How I can repair the super charge of my volvo v70
- i travel 25-35 minutes to work. Car runs perfect for about 20 minutes and starts to lose power. i have replaced the fuel cap but problem persist.
- please i want to know want to known what can cause Volvo XC 7O 2005 allway doing overheat when u are driving at 80-100km/hr. Thank you please kindly reply me with my email email@example.com
2007 Volvo XC70 Estimates
- Starter Replacement ($334 - 481) in Bunker Hill, KS
- AC Recharge ($200 - 276) in Hunters, WA
- Clutch Slave Cylinder Replacement ($1,180 - 1,505) in Arapahoe, CO
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Front ($384 - 603) in Cogan Station, PA
- Emission System Diagnosis & Testing ($88 - 111) in Nash, OK
- Brake Pads Replacement ($246 - 266) in Lincolnville, KS