The car has about 67,000 miles, a P0101 code came up and I changed the MAF sensor, all was good, idle was back to normal and not sluggish. then about 1 week later a P2178 came up. I checked for vacuum leaks and found none. Ran a bottle of Lucas injector cleaner through the tank and then put a new upstream O2 sensor in last weekend and the P2178 code has come back?????? What are next next steps to take?
have a P2178 cel, originally had a P0101 and changed the MAF sensor and O2senso on 2007 Volvo XC70
This week's top 10
Recent Volvo XC70 Questions
- i travel 25-35 minutes to work. Car runs perfect for about 20 minutes and starts to lose power. i have replaced the fuel cap but problem persist.
- please i want to know want to known what can cause Volvo XC 7O 2005 allway doing overheat when u are driving at 80-100km/hr. Thank you please kindly reply me with my email email@example.com
- diagnose a random dashboard electric failure.
- How to repair thermostat that is stuck open?
- ENGINE SYSTEM SERVICE REQUIRED - WHAT DOES THIS MEAN?