The car has about 67,000 miles, a P0101 code came up and I changed the MAF sensor, all was good, idle was back to normal and not sluggish. then about 1 week later a P2178 came up. I checked for vacuum leaks and found none. Ran a bottle of Lucas injector cleaner through the tank and then put a new upstream O2 sensor in last weekend and the P2178 code has come back?????? What are next next steps to take?
have a P2178 cel, originally had a P0101 and changed the MAF sensor and O2senso on 2007 Volvo XC70
Asked by for the 2007 Volvo XC70
This week's top 10
Recent Volvo XC70 Questions
- Abs light came on followed by a break failure light. Rear wheel is seized up.
- problem with locks wind shield wipers clock
- My 2004 XC70 has 289k km. Problems cropping up, mostly cosmetic. Fix or sell?
- How I can repair the super charge of my volvo v70
- i travel 25-35 minutes to work. Car runs perfect for about 20 minutes and starts to lose power. i have replaced the fuel cap but problem persist.
2007 Volvo XC70 Estimates
- Tire Rotation ($26 - 34) in Bunker Hill, KS
- AC Evaporator Replacement ($1,024 - 1,369) in Hunters, WA
- Transmission Fluid Change ($118 - 249) in Arapahoe, CO
- Exhaust Manifold Replacement ($1,116 - 2,347) in Cogan Station, PA
- Instrument Panel Replacement ($2,081 - 2,255) in Nash, OK
- Air Conditioning Receiver Drier Assembly Replacement ($105 - 374) in Lincolnville, KS