It only happens when the car is still and idiling. the engine light will flash and go away. When driving the car it is okay.
Have a P0305.Replace plugs,wires,coil.still getting misfire #5. What else can it on 2001 Mercury Sable
This week's top 10
Recent Mercury Sable Questions
- Why won't my car start? I put a charged battery in it.. it's not the alternator
- how can i fix the main brake box for all the brakes
- Broke abs sensor front left, can't see how its mounted so I can remove and repla
- the engine races then shuts off. what would cause this?
- how to replace front window washer pump
2001 Mercury Sable Estimates
- Exhaust Manifold Gasket Replacement ($192 - 240) in Madrid, IA
- Brake Fluid Replacement/Flush ($83 - 104) in New Brighton, MN
- Coolant Replacement/Flush ($86 - 114) in Constantia, NY
- Steering Rack Replacement ($457 - 729) in Cape Elizabeth, ME
- Variable Valve Timing Control Solenoid Replacement ($430 - 500) in Upper Fairmount, MD
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($424 - 527) in Ruby, SC