runs high, don't know if they could be related. All problems started just after an oil change? (strange)! Any advice would be helpful and appreciated.
Have a P027 and P110 OBD-II trouble codes with a NO CHARGE BATTERY also the idle on 1994 Cadillac DeVille
This week's top 10
Recent Cadillac DeVille Questions
- My brake pedal is very soft and to the floor, braking slow, No fluid in lines
- What could cause my car to do this.
- heater blows cool air does not heat up. All coolant levels are good. What do I
- 1999 Cadillac Deville, completely shuts off when coming to a stop.
- started fast idle ICM was the problem, put used 2001better but still runs rough?
1994 Cadillac DeVille Estimates
- AC Recharge ($200 - 276) in Alma, CO
- 105,000 Mile Service ($115 - 172) in Pompton Plains, NJ
- Alternator Replacement ($470 - 719) in Streetman, TX
- Starter Replacement ($390 - 680) in Bristol, IN
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($175 - 396) in Saint Ansgar, IA
- Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($439 - 490) in Pendroy, MT