The cam pully came off and was replaced and also had oil, filer change and a few hours later the oil filter popped off and lost all the oil. But did not run engine but a few feet before it was turned off. Installed new filter and oil. same thing happens. What is wrong?
Have a Nissan with oil pressure problems on 1995 Nissan 240SX
Asked by for the 1995 Nissan 240SX
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan 240SX Questions
- Once I turn the car on its wont let me put it in 12345 gear
- My brakes keep locking, everything has been changed, calipers, brake hoses;
- When I turned the fan switch in smoke came out. switch problem or fan motor ?
- How much would electrical repairs cost on a 1995 Nissan 240
- How much transmission fluid do I need to put in my automatic transmission?
1995 Nissan 240SX Estimates
- Automatic Transmission Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Otter Creek, FL
- AC Compressor Replacement ($791 - $1,058) in Regina, NM
- Starter Replacement ($278 - $351) in Barton, NY
- Check Engine Light Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Essex, MA
- Brake Light Switch Replacement ($60 - $73) in Santa Ana, CA
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($406 - $455) in Wallula, WA