The cam pully came off and was replaced and also had oil, filer change and a few hours later the oil filter popped off and lost all the oil. But did not run engine but a few feet before it was turned off. Installed new filter and oil. same thing happens. What is wrong?
Have a Nissan with oil pressure problems on 1995 Nissan 240SX
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan 240SX Questions
- Once I turn the car on its wont let me put it in 12345 gear
- My brakes keep locking, everything has been changed, calipers, brake hoses;
- When I turned the fan switch in smoke came out. switch problem or fan motor ?
- How much would electrical repairs cost on a 1995 Nissan 240
- How much transmission fluid do I need to put in my automatic transmission?
1995 Nissan 240SX Estimates
- Door Window Regulator Replacement ($262 - 378) in Otter Creek, FL
- Fuel Filter Change ($88 - 115) in Regina, NM
- ABS System Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Barton, NY
- Axle/Half Shaft Replacement - Rear ($442 - 1,505) in Essex, MA
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($378 - 437) in Santa Ana, CA
- Engine Control Module Replacement ($818 - 1,113) in Wallula, WA