The cam pully came off and was replaced and also had oil, filer change and a few hours later the oil filter popped off and lost all the oil. But did not run engine but a few feet before it was turned off. Installed new filter and oil. same thing happens. What is wrong?
Have a Nissan with oil pressure problems on 1995 Nissan 240SX
Asked by for the 1995 Nissan 240SX
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan 240SX Questions
- Once I turn the car on its wont let me put it in 12345 gear
- When I turned the fan switch in smoke came out. switch problem or fan motor ?
- How much transmission fluid do I need to put in my automatic transmission?
- My car won't start on it's own no power steering no interior lights clock resets
- start the car none of the cab electrical works,give it gas, all comes on
1995 Nissan 240SX Estimates
- Ignition Wire Set Replacement ($164 - $220) in Otter Creek, FL
- Thermostat Replacement ($155 - $205) in Regina, NM
- Engine Oil Light Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Barton, NY
- ABS Control Module Replacement ($1,406 - $1,913) in Essex, MA
- Fuel Evaporative Canister Replacement ($176 - $395) in Santa Ana, CA
- Windshield Washer Fluid Reservoir Replacement ($232 - $241) in Wallula, WA