The cam pully came off and was replaced and also had oil, filer change and a few hours later the oil filter popped off and lost all the oil. But did not run engine but a few feet before it was turned off. Installed new filter and oil. same thing happens. What is wrong?
Have a Nissan with oil pressure problems on 1995 Nissan 240SX
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan 240SX Questions
- Once I turn the car on its wont let me put it in 12345 gear
- My brakes keep locking, everything has been changed, calipers, brake hoses;
- When I turned the fan switch in smoke came out. switch problem or fan motor ?
- How much would electrical repairs cost on a 1995 Nissan 240
- How much transmission fluid do I need to put in my automatic transmission?
1995 Nissan 240SX Estimates
- PCV Valve Replacement ($50 - 66) in Otter Creek, FL
- Radiator Hose Replacement ($107 - 150) in Regina, NM
- Exhaust Manifold Replacement ($361 - 472) in Barton, NY
- AC Recharge ($200 - 276) in Essex, MA
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($307 - 337) in Santa Ana, CA
- Cooling System Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in Wallula, WA