Wht does it mean?
have a light on that looks like an exclamation point in a light bulb? on 1994 Mercedes-Benz S320
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz S320 Questions
- Shocks replaced all four.
- Squeaking front right
- the piece behind the left rear tire is loose and it blew out the tire. what is that piece.? called?. its a black box connected to 2 pipes
- Failed smog p0401 low flow /leak at purge valve. Why does mechanic say that they are not able to address EGR until wireharnesd is repaired. I only wanted a smoke test done and leak reapaired
- I can't turn the heat off in the car. And it won't even change to cold
1994 Mercedes-Benz S320 Estimates
- Maintenance Service A ($91 - 162) in Yates City, IL
- 120,000 Mile Service ($624 - 860) in Youngstown, NY
- Strut/Shock Absorber Replacement - Front ($368 - 1,917) in East Winthrop, ME
- No Start Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Overbrook, KS
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement ($464 - 591) in Williston, OH
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($568 - 637) in Gunter, TX