Just replaced brakes on rear less than 2000 miles ago. When driving car in the morning(first time of the day), I notice a grinding coming from the rear when I apply the brakes. After about two or three stops grinding goes away. Also this does not happen everyday.
Have a grinding in the rear brake area. on 2001 Honda Civic
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Civic Questions
- My passenger side door on a two door coupe is sticking...the handle works
- What is the code to unlock radio
- Shell Rotella ELC Nitrite Free Concentrate ok to use in the radiator?
- Just bought a 2016 Civic week ago... hearing noise when I brake??? Plz help!!!!!
- engine looses power, or shakes back and forth