Just replaced brakes on rear less than 2000 miles ago. When driving car in the morning(first time of the day), I notice a grinding coming from the rear when I apply the brakes. After about two or three stops grinding goes away. Also this does not happen everyday.
Have a grinding in the rear brake area. on 2001 Honda Civic
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Civic Questions
- what causes my 2001 Honda civic stall and squeal when I turn on the A/C or heat
- How do I get the MAP sensor off? It looks like it's held on by rivets, not screw
- Engine light came on got the code to replace air control valve .
- Why does my car start sometimes?
- I have a dead gas pedal. I get nothing when I press pedal. Something fell off.
2001 Honda Civic Estimates
- Universal Joint Replacement ($189 - 259) in Spring Glen, NY
- Add Water Pump ($175 - 261) in Grantham, PA
- Oil Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Laurel Bloomery, TN
- Ignition Wire Set Replacement ($82 - 144) in Ashville, OH
- Brake Caliper Replacement ($197 - 288) in Megargel, AL
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($356 - 547) in Kelseyville, CA