check engine light is intermittent with code po340. The car sputters when light comes on and then runs fine. Is the cam sensor a comon problem with crysler products
have a code po340 what is cost to replace cam position sensor. on 2004 Chrysler Sebring
This week's top 10
Recent Chrysler Sebring Questions
- above battery on driverside in front of tire well
- Why does my car starts to "tick" loudly when I turn the air on?
- Is 160,000 miles good on a 1999 Chrysler sebring good ??
- Where is the oil blowing from. It's all over the top of engine. Oil looks murky.
- try starting car and it made a clicking noise, tried again and it started.
2004 Chrysler Sebring Estimates
- AC Evaporator Replacement ($761 - 1,117) in Reinbeck, IA
- Radiator Fan Assembly Replacement ($324 - 579) in Draper, VA
- 82,500 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in North Aurora, IL
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement - Front ($277 - 360) in Burnsville, MN
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($385 - 418) in Jumping Branch, WV
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($117 - 147) in Plymouth, MA