had a dead battery and was told the owner wont spend another penny to find out what was the wont idle correctly problem. new battery drove it not be able to raise the idle higher than 2k rpm and the check engine and abs light came on code p1543.
have a code p1543 is being sitting under a tree for about 2 years. on 1999 Volkswagen Beetle
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Beetle Questions
- Does my 99 Volkswagen Beetle GLS 2.0 manual have shocks, struts or both?
- After breaking it sounds like air is building up pressure. Is there a leak ? Or.
- Pop noise under drivers side occasionally when driving and also when reversing
- Was messing with fuse box crank one time Steele wines over but won't crank
- car turns over but wont start
1999 Volkswagen Beetle Estimates
- Oil Pump Replacement ($337 - 550) in Greenville, NY
- AC Recharge ($200 - 276) in Chelsea, OK
- Power Steering Pressure Hose Replacement ($262 - 381) in Dallastown, PA
- Timing Belt Replacement ($303 - 393) in Mi Wuk Village, CA
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($202 - 256) in East Wenatchee, WA
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($211 - 334) in Lostant, IL