had a dead battery and was told the owner wont spend another penny to find out what was the wont idle correctly problem. new battery drove it not be able to raise the idle higher than 2k rpm and the check engine and abs light came on code p1543.
have a code p1543 is being sitting under a tree for about 2 years. on 1999 Volkswagen Beetle
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Beetle Questions
- What is involved in replacing the convertible top.
- Leaks fluid from seal where torque converter attached to it replaced 3 times
- Keeps leaking transmission fluid from seal where the torque converter goes into
- Their is water inmy back floorboard where could it be coming from
- Where is the fuse for the turning signals?
1999 Volkswagen Beetle Estimates