How do I trouble shoot the problem.
haVE A C0226 CODE ON A 2004 GMC 4WHEEL DR. TRUCK. on 2004 GMC Sierra 1500
This week's top 10
Recent GMC Sierra 1500 Questions
- When I shift into gear, it make a grinding noice, any suggestions would be
- I ran my truck out of gas when it was freezing cold out now it won't start
- Service 4wd light, no lights on 4wd switch, stuck in 2wd.
- can I use platinium spark plugs instead of iridium?
- Do I have to take off the steering wheel just to replace the ignition switch
2004 GMC Sierra 1500 Estimates
- Brake Shoe Replacement ($210 - 363) in Covert, MI
- Engine Oil Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Albany, TX
- Alternator Replacement ($308 - 468) in Warrens, WI
- Battery Replacement ($167 - 231) in Washington, NE
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($100 - 124) in Mount Olive, AL
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($77 - 97) in Hornbeak, TN