Nether of the brake lights work but the Center bar does work. But both running lights work just fine. Checked both of the Bulbs and they were both fine. Checked Fuses in the Fuse Control Panel and they were fine too. I also Checked the Brake Control switch and that was good. What could be the problem??
Have a brake light issue on 2003 Volkswagen Beetle
Asked by for the 2003 Volkswagen Beetle
1 more answer
2 answersApril 01, 2009
3 answersMarch 23, 2011
1 answerDecember 20, 2009
1 answerJanuary 06, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Beetle Questions
- How to disconnect flexible vent hose from vapor canister ?
- Can I have a remote starter put in my 'bug' ?? Thanks in advance
- Does my 99 Volkswagen Beetle GLS 2.0 manual have shocks, struts or both?
- After breaking it sounds like air is building up pressure. Is there a leak ? Or.
- Pop noise under drivers side occasionally when driving and also when reversing
2003 Volkswagen Beetle Estimates
- Valve Cover Gasket Replacement ($171 - 265) in Taylor, TX
- Clutch Replacement ($882 - 1,104) in Channing, MI
- Radiator Replacement ($555 - 942) in Lenox Dale, MA
- Radiator Fan Assembly Replacement ($206 - 736) in Kellogg, IA
- Camshaft Seal Replacement ($441 - 921) in Woodbury, PA
- Engine Oil & Filter Replacement ($55 - 79) in Broken Bow, NE