Nether of the brake lights work but the Center bar does work. But both running lights work just fine. Checked both of the Bulbs and they were both fine. Checked Fuses in the Fuse Control Panel and they were fine too. I also Checked the Brake Control switch and that was good. What could be the problem??
Have a brake light issue on 2003 Volkswagen Beetle
Asked by for the 2003 Volkswagen Beetle
2 answersApril 01, 2009
1 answerNovember 17, 2015
3 answersMarch 23, 2011
1 answerDecember 20, 2009
1 answerJanuary 06, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Beetle Questions
- 1.8 T in my car d.o.h.c. crankshaft scored Will A 2004 Jetta 1.8 T awp engin
- The car starts when I add ether, but just for a few seconds after it just shuts
- What is the estimated cost to replace transmission in the th VW?
- what is the calibration gap for this 2.0l
- What causes it not to fire when u have both fuel and spark?
2003 Volkswagen Beetle Estimates
- ABS Control Module Replacement ($678 - $858) in Taylor, TX
- Door Window Regulator Replacement ($327 - $492) in Channing, MI
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement ($210 - $305) in Lenox Dale, MA
- Differential Fluid Replacement - Front ($76 - $128) in Kellogg, IA
- Engine Mount Replacement ($239 - $554) in Woodbury, PA
- Throttle Body Replacement ($604 - $801) in Broken Bow, NE