Nether of the brake lights work but the Center bar does work. But both running lights work just fine. Checked both of the Bulbs and they were both fine. Checked Fuses in the Fuse Control Panel and they were fine too. I also Checked the Brake Control switch and that was good. What could be the problem??
Have a brake light issue on 2003 Volkswagen Beetle
2 answersApril 01, 2009
1 answerNovember 17, 2015
3 answersMarch 23, 2011
1 answerDecember 20, 2009
1 answerJanuary 06, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Beetle Questions
- What is involved in replacing the convertible top.
- Leaks fluid from seal where torque converter attached to it replaced 3 times
- Keeps leaking transmission fluid from seal where the torque converter goes into
- Their is water inmy back floorboard where could it be coming from
- Where is the fuse for the turning signals?
2003 Volkswagen Beetle Estimates