have replaced fuel pump, distributor cap, spark plug wires spark plugs, will start if use starting fuel in air box and run fine, will restart again if shut off and start again but not if wait to long...checked all fuses none are out. Can't put on a diagnostic reader wont read, is there a fuse for this , cant find 1 was told if reader out to replace that fuse it also runs fuel system
have a 97 protégé will crank but not start on 1997 Mazda Protege
4 answersApril 14, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Mazda Protege Questions
- My car doesn't have reverse but will go on D, 2 & 1. What's the problem? HELP!!!
- changed clutch how much trans. fluid do I put in it?
- What could be cause of my Mazda not picking up speed?
- Does anyone have a wiring diagram for the VSS for 1999 to 2003 Mazda Protégé?
- Why can't my car make it up the mountain? It loses power & slows down.