have replaced fuel pump, distributor cap, spark plug wires spark plugs, will start if use starting fuel in air box and run fine, will restart again if shut off and start again but not if wait to long...checked all fuses none are out. Can't put on a diagnostic reader wont read, is there a fuse for this , cant find 1 was told if reader out to replace that fuse it also runs fuel system
have a 97 protégé will crank but not start on 1997 Mazda Protege
4 answersApril 14, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Mazda Protege Questions
- My car has been squealing for a couple months. Then it made a growling sound on
- How do you fix the air conditioner that has an electrical problem
- My car ran perfect. I replaced the timing belt tensioner, reassembled the motor, but now it runs on 2or3 cylinders. Timing, compression, spark, fuel all correct. Everything is correct.
- Gas coming out of exhaust
- My trunk keep sounding like it slamming close while driving, what is that?