belt and the water pump?
Have a 2006 Honda Accord 3.0 with 54,000 miles. When should i replace the timing on 2006 Honda Accord
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Accord Questions
- The Lamp Light is on.is it something I can do to fix on my own or shop repair it
- My mechanic just change my coolant sensor it failed inspection but he said I have to drive it for eczema on of miles for it to reset is this true thank you very much
- I just had a cooling sensor replaced my mechanic said I have to drive it for so many miles for it to pass inspection why is this
- How can I be sure which transmission speed sensor I need to replace.
- what is a torque converter my check engine light is on and I was told
2006 Honda Accord Estimates
- Charging System Diagnosis ($44 - 56) in Salem, KY
- 90,000 Mile Service ($668 - 883) in Junction City, OH
- Brake Drum Replacement ($307 - 388) in La Crescenta, CA
- Brake Shoe Replacement, Resurface Drums ($192 - 268) in Stephenson, MI
- Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($64 - 97) in Treloar, MO
- Valve Cover Gasket Replacement ($148 - 174) in Stockville, NE