have a 2004 kia optima that has a check engine light on and the ABS light. also this car had a collision on the right front fender area
have a 2004 kia optima that has a check engine light on and the ABS light. on 2004 Kia Optima
This week's top 10
Recent Kia Optima Questions
- How to reset memory fuse
- My Kia won't start after I tried replacing the overhead lightbulb, what do I do?
- What can be causing my steering wheel to click?
- What would cause my car 2002. Kia Optima to not pass emissions even after drivin
- My optima died at a stop sign and now it won't turn over again...why?
2004 Kia Optima Estimates
- Brake Fluid Replacement/Flush ($83 - 104) in Schuyler, VA
- Engine Overheating Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Morrisonville, NY
- Fuel Pump Replacement ($277 - 486) in Villa Maria, PA
- AC Condenser Replacement ($511 - 601) in Taylor, AR
- Variable Valve Timing Control Solenoid Replacement ($214 - 227) in Gepp, AR
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($39 - 54) in Randallstown, MD