have a 2004 kia optima that has a check engine light on and the ABS light. also this car had a collision on the right front fender area
have a 2004 kia optima that has a check engine light on and the ABS light. on 2004 Kia Optima
This week's top 10
Recent Kia Optima Questions
- How to reset memory fuse
- My Kia won't start after I tried replacing the overhead lightbulb, what do I do?
- What can be causing my steering wheel to click?
- What would cause my car 2002. Kia Optima to not pass emissions even after drivin
- My optima died at a stop sign and now it won't turn over again...why?
2004 Kia Optima Estimates
- Ignition Coil Replacement ($117 - 156) in Schuyler, VA
- Strut/Shock Absorber Replacement - Front ($411 - 537) in Morrisonville, NY
- Headlamp Bulb Replacement ($50 - 69) in Villa Maria, PA
- Serpentine Belt Replacement ($75 - 131) in Taylor, AR
- Fuel Evaporative Canister Replacement ($243 - 465) in Gepp, AR
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($650 - 689) in Randallstown, MD