the radio and windows will not work. checked the batter it was 100%.
have a 1997 corolla will not start or rotate. on 1997 Toyota Corolla
2 answersDecember 19, 2014
1 answerNovember 26, 2014
2 answersAugust 18, 2009
2 answersApril 24, 2017
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Corolla Questions
- vibration at higher speeds then major wobble when slowing down or going under 30
- my car wont go into or out of park. I have to use override to start or park car
- Car starts fine but initially hesitates upon accelerator press to increase RPMS.
- Why does the rotor on the distributor keep cracking. It has happened four times.
- Why engine knocks
1997 Toyota Corolla Estimates
- Wiper Motor Replacement ($288 - $332) in Harper, OR
- Headlamp Bulb Replacement ($85 - $116) in Forestville, MI
- Starter Replacement ($334 - $486) in Aladdin, WY
- Heater Blower Motor Resistor Replacement ($79 - $123) in Birmingham, OH
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($146 - $186) in Friedensburg, PA
- Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($331 - $560) in Wolfe, WV