Sometimes it has to turn over several seconds before starting, other times it takes several trys before starting. Also sometimes stalls while driving,no check engine light, this goes out as soon as vehicle is started.
Have a 1995 Ford F150 4x4 with 5.8L. Hard starting. on 1995 Ford F-150
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by mrfordman ,
August 19, 2013
do or get someone to verify fuel pressure. should be around 40 psi cranking, 30 psi running.
This week's top 10
Recent Ford F-150 Questions
1995 Ford F-150 Estimates
- Ball Joint Replacement - Upper ($234 - 408) in Atlantic Mine, MI
- Brake Pad Replacement, Resurface Rotors ($323 - 423) in Milford Center, OH
- 75,000 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in Lehigh Valley, PA
- 60,000 Mile Service ($265 - 374) in Grand Marais, MN
- Engine Mount Replacement ($507 - 745) in Depauw, IN
- Window Switch Replacement ($81 - 90) in Dodge Center, MN