Seems like everyone wants to sell me a time belt and water pump. Manual says 90 to 102 K. Any suggestions.
Have 2008 PTC, 69500K.Any suggestions on tune-up parts needed on 2008 Chrysler PT Cruiser
You shouldn't have to tune it until 100,000 miles.
COMMENT by Ms. Aint Right ,
April 18, 2014
It wasn't me who asked the question but I have the same make vehicle. Thank you for this information :)
This week's top 10
2008 Chrysler PT Cruiser Estimates
- Clutch Replacement ($797 - 938) in Callands, VA
- Intake Manifold Gasket Replacement ($158 - 212) in Randolph, NY
- Air Conditioning Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Polkton, NC
- AC Compressor Replacement ($631 - 738) in Lindsay, TX
- Fuel Level Sending Unit Replacement ($511 - 642) in Edgar, FL
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($40 - 59) in McCleary, WA