Seems like everyone wants to sell me a time belt and water pump. Manual says 90 to 102 K. Any suggestions.
Have 2008 PTC, 69500K.Any suggestions on tune-up parts needed on 2008 Chrysler PT Cruiser
1 answer 2 comments
You shouldn't have to tune it until 100,000 miles.
COMMENT by Ms. Aint Right ,
April 18, 2014
It wasn't me who asked the question but I have the same make vehicle. Thank you for this information :)
This week's top 10
Recent Chrysler PT Cruiser Questions
2008 Chrysler PT Cruiser Estimates
- Brake Pad Replacement, Resurface Rotors ($241 - 402) in Callands, VA
- Exhaust Manifold Replacement ($349 - 2,380) in Randolph, NY
- PCV Valve Replacement ($30 - 43) in Polkton, NC
- Ball Joint Replacement - Lower ($258 - 332) in Lindsay, TX
- Exhaust Manifold Gasket Replacement ($197 - 417) in Edgar, FL
- Drive Belt Replacement ($102 - 143) in McCleary, WA