My wife's van will not open @ the hatch because the remote and interior release will not open the lock. Anyone got any clues on how to get the lock to open? BTW, can't access the lock from outside, guessing have to pull the interior door panel off.
Hatch won't unlock on 2000 Toyota Sienna
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Sienna Questions
- Clicking or ticking noise in steering towards the right on a slight curve
- Van sat about a day b4 batt chngd no code, all pwr no trn ovr clks at alt stops.
- Is the 3.3L V6 FI DOHC 24V engine an interference or non?
- 3rd row seat light stays on
- When accelerating I have an occasional cloud of white smoke from the exhaust .