My wife's van will not open @ the hatch because the remote and interior release will not open the lock. Anyone got any clues on how to get the lock to open? BTW, can't access the lock from outside, guessing have to pull the interior door panel off.
Hatch won't unlock on 2000 Toyota Sienna
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Sienna Questions
- engine make nose after starting for 2 sec then oil light on and off while idling
- I was told by the Toyota dealership that the reason my Check Engine light would
- I was told by a Toyota dealer that the reason my Check Engine light would be on
- Can i change only one head gasket
- When I need to change timing chain in 2007 v Toyota sienna.
2000 Toyota Sienna Estimates
- Ignition Wire Set Replacement ($105 - $233) in Colt, AR
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Rear ($384 - $572) in Lebanon, ME
- Fuel Filter Change ($84 - $135) in Saint Charles, AR
- Thermostat Replacement ($158 - $224) in Sorrento, ME
- Wheel Bearing Replacement ($468 - $550) in Bergton, VA
- Throttle Body Replacement ($813 - $1,220) in Santa Clara, NM