The back door handle when pulled towards me, seems to have rusted off and now I can't open the hatch back. I have to roll the window down to access the back. No handle on the inside to open, please help my figure out how to take it apart, but not sure how.
Hatch back handle rusted off and can't open. on 1998 Toyota 4Runner
Asked by for the 1998 Toyota 4Runner
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota 4Runner Questions
- How to kill VSC OFF, VSC TRAC & ENGINE lights that stay on?
- Abs light n alarm sound on constantly can't drive vehicle brake don't work
- Vents blowing cold air.engine stops, I put water in the radiator and it runs out
- ABS control module p/n 8954035270 replace . Is it need to programmed by dealer.
- vsc trac off/vsc off lights turn on when I put it in gear.How do I putlights out
1998 Toyota 4Runner Estimates
- ABS Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($500 - $645) in Alva, WY
- Door Window Motor Replacement ($220 - $532) in Sonora, TX
- Brake Shoe Replacement ($201 - $285) in Richburg, NY
- Oil Pan Reseal - Engine ($361 - $486) in Broaddus, TX
- Trans Oil Cooler Line Replacement ($155 - $204) in Smicksburg, PA
- Drive Belt Idler Pulley Replacement ($193 - $213) in Springfield, SC