Back in July when closing my tailgate, the back glass just shattered. There was no pressure on it, nothing had been pressed against it, and it had not been sitting in the hot sun.
Has there been complaints of the tailgate glass shattering for no reason? on 2002 Ford Explorer
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- i have no power to the heat and air control module no display no blower fan
- My truck won't turn over. I replaced the starter. Now it won't turn start
- Removing coil spring from strut. I used spring compressors to compress spring.
- How do I change a burned out lamp in the steering wheel controls?
- how do i disarm anti theft system PAT
2002 Ford Explorer Estimates
- Heater Core Replacement ($667 - 867) in Kendrick, ID
- Wiper Motor Replacement ($187 - 284) in Logan, OH
- 50,000 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in Walton, KS
- Air Pump Check Valve Replacement ($140 - 202) in La Grange, TX
- Engine Mount Replacement ($244 - 446) in Loleta, CA
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($212 - 263) in Loretto, VA