Back in July when closing my tailgate, the back glass just shattered. There was no pressure on it, nothing had been pressed against it, and it had not been sitting in the hot sun.
Has there been complaints of the tailgate glass shattering for no reason? on 2002 Ford Explorer
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- I bought my car and was told i needed to get a new sink row.
- Will not come out of drive stays in it even in reverse.
- when filling gas tank gas pump shuts off like tank is full ,unless you fill very
- How can I trick the PCM into thinking there is a speed sensor, its engine swap.
- Replaced Ford range control it still goes forward in reverse.