Back in July when closing my tailgate, the back glass just shattered. There was no pressure on it, nothing had been pressed against it, and it had not been sitting in the hot sun.
Has there been complaints of the tailgate glass shattering for no reason? on 2002 Ford Explorer
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- How much does it cost to replace harmonic balance on 1999 Buick century custom
- what is the cost to repair all the timing belts in vehicle?
- how do I fix the windshield wipers that don't work
- the motor dies when I put the unit in drive
- Has there been replacement of the PT unit I am having grinding grunting noise
2002 Ford Explorer Estimates
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement ($144 - 185) in Kendrick, ID
- Brake Booster Replacement ($537 - 628) in Logan, OH
- Mass Airflow Sensor Replacement ($268 - 334) in Walton, KS
- Knock Sensor Replacement ($308 - 424) in La Grange, TX
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($35 - 69) in Loleta, CA
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($269 - 392) in Loretto, VA