Back in July when closing my tailgate, the back glass just shattered. There was no pressure on it, nothing had been pressed against it, and it had not been sitting in the hot sun.
Has there been complaints of the tailgate glass shattering for no reason? on 2002 Ford Explorer
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- what causes power lock not to unlock with key or door panel switch
- What causes the speedometer roll back and stop working?
- thought fuel pump was bad so put new one in and still wont start
- had transmission coil pack changed and now when i put it in drive it dies
- Lately I have been hearing a high whistling sound when Im stationary in park.