pulled code p1320
has spark and cranks over but won't start on 1999 Mercury Villager
1 answerJune 16, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Mercury Villager Questions
- under the steering wheel
- oil leake, friend says its harmonic gasket behind pulley. how much repair?
- I Have replaced the distributor but now it won't start it turns over but won't
- Oil leakage under carriage. Can't seem to find where it's coming from.
- What will cause the engine to suddenly start knocking without any noises prior?
1999 Mercury Villager Estimates
- Ignition Cap and Rotor Replacement ($84 - 139) in Lodi, NY
- Head Gasket Replacement ($1,566 - 2,134) in Jefferson City, MO
- Water Pump Replacement ($316 - 542) in Saint Jacob, IL
- Brake Shoe Replacement, Resurface Drums ($243 - 318) in Indian Lake, NY
- Windshield Wiper Blade Replacement ($25 - 30) in Mansfield, WA
- Engine Oil Pump Replacement ($722 - 1,226) in Canvas, WV