Have a P0751 and P0700 diagnostic error
has anyone had to replace the shift control unit in the sealed transmission? on 2006 Saturn Ion
This week's top 10
Recent Saturn Ion Questions
- Key broke in ignition 4 days ago. Had ignition replaced with battery 2 years ago
- Code about driver seat
- Check engine light comes on then will start blinking. Says misfire cylinder 3
- What happens if my transfer case is going bad?
- Has anyone ever heard of a lower control arm splitting in half while driving?
2006 Saturn Ion Estimates
- Engine Oil Light Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in State University, AR
- Alternator Replacement ($361 - $732) in Frackville, PA
- Automatic Transmission Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Okauchee, WI
- AC Evaporator Replacement ($1,300 - $1,596) in Howard, SD
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($193 - $248) in Saint Marys, OH
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($277 - $344) in Gurley, NE