But then other times it starts like its nothing, had the starter replaced and its still doing it, no one can seem to figure out what his happening...Not sure what happens we bought the car with 25,000 miles and one month later had to replace the battery, when you go through a puddle the car stalls so I am not sure if all is connected but not sure what to do next
Has anyone had this happen when Starting, it takes like ten times to start on 2009 Hyundai Sonata
This week's top 10
Recent Hyundai Sonata Questions
- How do I reset the outside temperature reading
- Parking lights stay on. I have to play with the swith about 10 times to turn off
- I'm experiencing over heating issues....it is intermittent .
- My car has lost all power to lights on the driver side. My head lights do work
- My 2011 Sonata GLS trunk won't open even with the key or button. How do I get into my trunk?