It looks like cigar burns. No one has ever smoked in my car. I do have a sun roof and wondered if it could be from some electrical problem, but BMW is telling me no.
Has anyone had spontaneous burns in the back ceiling of the 1995 BMW 325i. on 2006 BMW 325i
This week's top 10
Recent BMW 325i Questions
- What transmission do I have and what atf fluid do I need
- what would make the loud humming sound when acceleration and the get lower when
- My car won't unlock. I can use key to unlock the drivers side, not other doors.
- My manual 5 speed transmission popped loud and I lost first second ,and reverse.
- While at speed , cars idle go's up and down and theres a beeping alarm
2006 BMW 325i Estimates
- Exhaust Manifold Replacement ($1,225 - 1,589) in Bula, TX
- Coolant Replacement/Flush ($105 - 129) in Royal, NE
- ABS Control Module Replacement ($1,191 - 2,583) in El Campo, TX
- Mass Airflow Sensor Replacement ($353 - 462) in Many Farms, AZ
- Trans Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in Point Lookout, MO
- Parking Brake Shoe Replacement ($247 - 317) in Hecker, IL