It looks like cigar burns. No one has ever smoked in my car. I do have a sun roof and wondered if it could be from some electrical problem, but BMW is telling me no.
Has anyone had spontaneous burns in the back ceiling of the 1995 BMW 325i. on 2006 BMW 325i
This week's top 10
Recent BMW 325i Questions
- why does my car lightly shakes/jerk when the car is not in motion.
- vehicle idles up and down, some times idles really high.
- Dash lights do not work and service engine light comes on
- Driver's side door would not open with remote and car button...help
- Car won't start. Temp shows vehicle is overheating but it is not.
2006 BMW 325i Estimates
- Heater Core Replacement ($1,110 - 1,409) in Bula, TX
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Rear ($412 - 1,000) in Royal, NE
- Vacuum Pump Replacement ($333 - 566) in El Campo, TX
- Maintenance Service A ($91 - 162) in Many Farms, AZ
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($136 - 168) in Point Lookout, MO
- Engine Leak Inspection ($88 - 111) in Hecker, IL