I took my car to the shop to get the water pump replaced and now I have major electrical issues. My windows, dash, wipers or nothing else will work inside. The car will not go into gear. Just what could have happened? Ive never had any problems prior to taking it in for the water pump repair. They replaced the 100 amp fuse, but still nothing. I am now up to $398 just for labor..HELP!
Has anyone had major electrical or water pump w/ their 2007Camry? on 2007 Toyota Camry
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Camry Questions
- My car won't start? New fuel pump, new coils, new coils?
- Updating software for on board computer OR resolving PO 776, PO 793?
- my engine over heats.heated up and burnt my gasket and radiator.
- how to get a distributor coil out
- while driving the gas stops responding-not the fuel pump and filter was replaced