I took my car to the shop to get the water pump replaced and now I have major electrical issues. My windows, dash, wipers or nothing else will work inside. The car will not go into gear. Just what could have happened? Ive never had any problems prior to taking it in for the water pump repair. They replaced the 100 amp fuse, but still nothing. I am now up to $398 just for labor..HELP!
Has anyone had major electrical or water pump w/ their 2007Camry? on 2007 Toyota Camry
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Camry Questions
- car will start sometimes but when it does wipers come on.
- Can I safely drive/ignore my transmission problem of hesitating acceleration?
- dash lights go out when headlights are turned on and lights around the radio.
- I am sorry if not the right place to ask this questio but, i am plannig to buy
- How often should I get my oil changed?