I took my car to the shop to get the water pump replaced and now I have major electrical issues. My windows, dash, wipers or nothing else will work inside. The car will not go into gear. Just what could have happened? Ive never had any problems prior to taking it in for the water pump repair. They replaced the 100 amp fuse, but still nothing. I am now up to $398 just for labor..HELP!
Has anyone had major electrical or water pump w/ their 2007Camry? on 2007 Toyota Camry
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Camry Questions
- Cranks wont start choked by hand and finally fired ran rough n bogged out
- On my 2006 Hyundai Sonata the oil light never came on!
- Where is the fuel pump relay located
- Where is the fuel pump relay. Located.new fuel pump n filter won't start why not
- Automatic Transmission. I have reverse only. Drive does not light up only L & 2.
2007 Toyota Camry Estimates
- Door Window Regulator Replacement ($186 - 469) in Oakland, AR
- Add Timing Belt Tensioner ($77 - 122) in Berlin, CT
- Door Window Motor Replacement ($227 - 494) in Fort Necessity, LA
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Rear ($451 - 571) in Rockham, SD
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($574 - 684) in Highland, NY
- Parking Brake Shoe Replacement ($319 - 402) in Fontana, KS