I took my car to the shop to get the water pump replaced and now I have major electrical issues. My windows, dash, wipers or nothing else will work inside. The car will not go into gear. Just what could have happened? Ive never had any problems prior to taking it in for the water pump repair. They replaced the 100 amp fuse, but still nothing. I am now up to $398 just for labor..HELP!
Has anyone had major electrical or water pump w/ their 2007Camry? on 2007 Toyota Camry
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Camry Questions
- Could my ignition switch be stuck in the cranking position
- Could the ignition switch, be stuck in the cranking position, or shorted out?
- Back seat floor carpets are getting wet more behind driver seat side. windows OK
- steering wheel moves up and down freely. I heard a snap and the wheel spins.
- My ODO and engine light is on, what is the problem?
2007 Toyota Camry Estimates
- Automatic Transmission Fluid/Filter Change ($237 - 368) in Oakland, AR
- Check Engine Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Berlin, CT
- ABS Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($205 - 414) in Fort Necessity, LA
- No Start Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Rockham, SD
- Wheel Hub Replacement ($355 - 460) in Highland, NY
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($211 - 538) in Fontana, KS