i was driveing and my gage spiked hot so i pulled over right away changed the thermostat ran for two days the ran hot agin at that point i had oil in the radeator so i changed the headgaskets on both sides drove for a week and it overheated agin and there was oil in the cooling system agin pulled the oilcooler off its a one pice cooler thats about 300dollars at ford so i hooked hoses to it and and the water hose to test it and had no leakes so iam thinking a crack in the head inless someone else knows something i dont iam just at a loss cause if it was a crack in the head why did it go a hole week before it did it agin.
Has anyone had a problem with the oil getting into the cooling system on 1999 Lincoln Navigator
This week's top 10
Recent Lincoln Navigator Questions
- How to repair light tapping noise in valve cover area Tapping noise occurs when idling under 1000 RPM above 1200 RPM it goes away I tried engine cleaner oil cleaner no response
- Why wont my a/c cut off or g on low? It only stays on and stays high.
- How do you put the car in overdrive
- The A/C suddenly stopped working and now blows hot air from the front vents.
- Why is lift gate not opening ?