After spending over $900.00 since December just for parts, my car seemingly was running smoothly. Now as soon as the engine warms up the car goes nuts. It bucks, dies, and runs like sh__t. Yesterday for the first time I kept the car running by stomping the throttle and hoplding it while it surged until it coughed and died. I opened the hood and discovered smoke coming from the area of the catalytic converter. it sounds like a lot of back pressure has bulit up?
Has anyone experienced a problem related to their catalytic converter? on 1990 Nissan Maxima
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Maxima Questions
- How do I determine transmission slip and identify leak?
- My car idles bad & it stumbles off what could be the problem
- LOST WATER IN RADIATOR TEMP WENT TO HOT SHUT DOWN ENGINE WHEN COOLED ADDED WATER
- The loud sound is coming out of motor ( ker ker). What is the problem.
- Why does black smoke come out of the exhaust sometimes.