After spending over $900.00 since December just for parts, my car seemingly was running smoothly. Now as soon as the engine warms up the car goes nuts. It bucks, dies, and runs like sh__t. Yesterday for the first time I kept the car running by stomping the throttle and hoplding it while it surged until it coughed and died. I opened the hood and discovered smoke coming from the area of the catalytic converter. it sounds like a lot of back pressure has bulit up?
Has anyone experienced a problem related to their catalytic converter? on 1990 Nissan Maxima
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Maxima Questions
- Oil leak - valve cover gaskets - keep checking oil dipstick until repair?
- Have a coolant leak and can not find it but lose a gallon every few days
- I have a 1999 maximum and my rpm will not rise above 2500
- Had all motor mounts all done + caliber but my car excellorated from 45 to 70
- estimate to change motor mount