I failed emissions due to the issue above.
Has anyone experience an emission problem due to secondary air? on 2002 BMW X5
This week's top 10
Recent BMW X5 Questions
- What causes the Transmission Failure Warning to come on?
- Would you recommend purchasing a 2003 BMW X5 with 172,000 miles on it?
- can you replace the fuel pump w/o replacing the fuel sensor
- What is wrong as the Windows go down when car is cranked.
- Code P0171-174 changed all fuel injectors, upper oxygen sensor, valve head gaske
2002 BMW X5 Estimates
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement ($301 - 347) in Humbird, WI
- Catalytic Converter Replacement ($1,346 - 1,697) in Rescue, VA
- Electrical System Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Cantwell, AK
- Brake Booster Replacement ($417 - 750) in Columbia, AL
- Intercooler Replacement ($1,000 - 1,761) in Atlanta, NY
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($417 - 493) in Brandon, FL