Sometimes the turn signals on my Explorer stop working & start working again out of the blue. In the next few days, my car gets stuck in park. I have to manually unlock it on the bottom of the steering wheel. Then it stops doing it. A few days later, the door ajar light goes on & won't turn off. After a few months it starts over again. What is going on?
Has anyone else had electrical & other problems that come and go? on 2003 Ford Explorer
1 answer 1 comment
POSS BAD MULTI FUNCTION SWITCH
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- my explorer chokes out and cuts off everytime i give it gas. what could it be?
- What law firm is doing the Ford Explorer lawsuit for plastic radiation connect.
- If my Explorer jumps time could it take out all three cylinders on One bank at the same time
- Is it okay to run conventional oil in my Explorer V6 non ecoboost engine?
- squeaks like the belt is loose then dies starts right back up