Sometimes the turn signals on my Explorer stop working & start working again out of the blue. In the next few days, my car gets stuck in park. I have to manually unlock it on the bottom of the steering wheel. Then it stops doing it. A few days later, the door ajar light goes on & won't turn off. After a few months it starts over again. What is going on?
Has anyone else had electrical & other problems that come and go? on 2003 Ford Explorer
1 answer 1 comment
POSS BAD MULTI FUNCTION SWITCH
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- Auto park guide Back-up sensor not working.
- P0743, 0755, 0760, 0765, 0962, 0966, 0970
- Why my car won't drive or reverse still juts was driving fine last week And no l
- Why is my transmission fluid leaking from my vent valve as soon as I poor it in
- My car won't drive or reverse and is leaking transmission fluid what is it