Sometimes the turn signals on my Explorer stop working & start working again out of the blue. In the next few days, my car gets stuck in park. I have to manually unlock it on the bottom of the steering wheel. Then it stops doing it. A few days later, the door ajar light goes on & won't turn off. After a few months it starts over again. What is going on?
Has anyone else had electrical & other problems that come and go? on 2003 Ford Explorer
POSS BAD MULTI FUNCTION SWITCH
1 answer 1 comment
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- I bought my car and was told i needed to get a new sink row.
- Will not come out of drive stays in it even in reverse.
- when filling gas tank gas pump shuts off like tank is full ,unless you fill very
- How can I trick the PCM into thinking there is a speed sensor, its engine swap.
- Replaced Ford range control it still goes forward in reverse.