My 2004 RX330 was purchased with 24000 miles on it 5 years ago from a Toyota dealership in Stuart, FL. Was told the car came from an owner of another Lexus dealership in Tampa. There were no cracks at time of purchase. Since then there have been numerous cracks appearing all over the dash and around the ignition switch. There is also some issue with the material around the switch as when I turn my key in the ignition swith sometime when my fingernail catches the material it will scrape it easily off. Has anyone gotten an issue like this resolved from the company? What is the best approach at this point? Thank you for any input.
Has anyone come up with a solution for dealing with Lexus cracked dashboards on 2004 Lexus RX330
Asked by for the 2004 Lexus RX330
This week's top 10
Recent Lexus RX330 Questions
- i have lexus rx 330 how much cost to change the compute
- The lexus logo light on the bottom of the pass side door jam went out how to fix
- Is it necessary to replace front and back brakes?
- after replacing a battery my VSC, check engine came on now my car want
- How to turn off, VSC, Trac off, and check engines lights off?
2004 Lexus RX330 Estimates
- Transfer Case Fluid Replacement ($42 - $70) in Carterville, IL
- Ball Joint Replacement - Lower ($547 - $667) in Higginsville, MO
- Oil Leak Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Samson, AL
- Heater Blower Motor Replacement ($324 - $370) in Weirsdale, FL
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($503 - $566) in Templeton, IN
- Pre-Purchase Car Inspection ($105 - $134) in Hyannis, NE