Dodge Q&A

2011 Dodge Charger Question: has any one had a problem with headlight lamps going out in 2011 dodge chargers?

not a motor head, Wichita, KS, July 18, 2013, 19:49

I have a 2011 dodge charger, I had a drivers side head lamp go out the 1st of the year. I change both head lamps out now as of today the 18th of july the driver side head lamp went out again! due they go out that quick or may be a connecter problem? any help

1 Answer

Greg's Orange Auto (13991 Answers) , Orange, CA - (714) 361-9386
    globalhelper July 19, 2013, 06:11

what brand of bulb are you buying? the cheaper the bulb, the less lightly to last

not a motor head, July 21, 2013, 10:19

well I was told it was from the local auto parts supply. I toke it in yesterday the bulb was good but the connector was bad again they changed it out . so we will see how long it last. my question to service guy was the connector getting to much power. thanks for the reply!

devil dog 77, August 27, 2013, 05:07

Have same exact issue. Had it checked out and the bulb was fine it was the socket that was the issue, It was completly fried. The guy adviced to get a heavy duty socket so it won't happen again.

not a motor head, August 27, 2013, 05:16

Well, sounds like I have same problem. The bulb was good but connector was bad it is still Good now so thx for the replywe will

kevin brown, December 19, 2013, 13:25

there is a problem with low beam harness connector. there has been a recall on the 2011 police chargers but dodge is refusing to fix the others.