2011 Dodge Charger Q&A

2011 Dodge Charger Question: has any one had a problem with headlight lamps going out in 2011 dodge chargers?

I have a 2011 dodge charger, I had a drivers side head lamp go out the 1st of the year. I change both head lamps out now as of today the 18th of july the driver side head lamp went out again! due they go out that quick or may be a connecter problem? any help -
what brand of bulb are you buying? the cheaper the bulb, the less lightly to last -
Comment 1
well I was told it was from the local auto parts supply. I toke it in yesterday the bulb was good but the connector was bad again they changed it out . so we will see how long it last. my question to service guy was the connector getting to much power. thanks for the reply! -
Comment 2
Have same exact issue. Had it checked out and the bulb was fine it was the socket that was the issue, It was completly fried. The guy adviced to get a heavy duty socket so it won't happen again. -
Comment 3
Well, sounds like I have same problem. The bulb was good but connector was bad it is still Good now so thx for the replywe will -
Comment 4
there is a problem with low beam harness connector. there has been a recall on the 2011 police chargers but dodge is refusing to fix the others. -