I am trying to replace the harmonic balancer on my 2001 forester because the pulley fell off. Is this possible to do without taking the lower part of the motor apart?
harmonic balancer replacement on 2001 Subaru Forester
This week's top 10
Recent Subaru Forester Questions
- What is the belt that goes to my alternator called? It needs replaced.
- I was rear ended having just made a left turn & starting to accelerate. What
- Drivers side window started not working when cold, worked when warmed, now quit
- The passenger side air bag indicators shows it is off. How do I turn it on?
2001 Subaru Forester Estimates
- Check Engine Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Brevard, NC
- Serpentine Belt Replacement ($83 - 110) in Kress, TX
- Brake Pad Replacement ($128 - 205) in Jackson, MT
- Manual Transmission Fluid Change ($93 - 150) in West Olive, MI
- Wheel Hub Replacement ($367 - 617) in Walnut, KS
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($267 - 331) in Thompson, CT