ok so i got the balancer out but i cant put the new one in i lined up the key way but the crank shaft bolt does not fit in the hole is now much smaller y? im assuming when u pull the balancer it pulls the bearing also?
harmonic balancer install on 1997 Jeep Grand Cherokee
1 answerAugust 24, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Jeep Grand Cherokee Questions
- Cost to fix a rod or a lifter
- why won't my Jeep start up unless sprayed with wd40 in fuel intake manifold
- Erratic cylinder / fuel injector errors - bucking car under load and hot day.
- smoke from right side of engine but not from value cover
- Driving and code ESP/BAS and Traction control symbol lights up. Engine rpms flu