I drive a chevrolet cobalt 2006 LS sedan. Experiencing hard vibration at idle and braking while 'air con' is tunred "on". Have checked forums for similar experiences, other chev cobalt owners state this is normal. I'm wondering if I may need to get my 'air con' serviced, or go with what other owners are stating? Also experience hard vibrations when my stereo is on at high volumes, dont know whether i may have to ditch my subs and amplifier/ service my 'air con'?...Do I have a problem or is it normal?
Hard vibrations while air con is "on"/ stereo high volumes-1000watt amp&2x10"sub on 2007 Chevrolet Cobalt
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Cobalt Questions
- Check Engine light is ON and Coolant Temperature reading is showing nothing
- Turned car off tried to start it everything came on but car does nothing
- I have 09 cobalt two codes on p0010 p0011 I changed the one sensor had split by
- My engine is misfiring on 2 and 3
- why won't fuel pump come on when trying to start vehicle?