will start on occasion but most of the time I have to feather the gas to get it started and then it idles fine, have no engine light on
hard to start
on 1999 Mercury Villager
1 answerMay 27, 2010
1 answerJune 14, 2010
1 answerDecember 15, 2009
1 answerJune 16, 2010
1 answerFebruary 03, 2012
This week's top 10
Recent Mercury Villager Questions
- Steering wheel centered far left, shakes while turning right. Losing PS fluid.
- Will not start lights windows all work turn key all the way to start and nothing
- I put a new wiper motor in and wiper still doesn't work
- The van chokes and stalles out past 35 rpms.
- Why does the compresser go off & on after 2 cans of freon