will start on occasion but most of the time I have to feather the gas to get it started and then it idles fine, have no engine light on
hard to start
on 1999 Mercury Villager
Verified for the Mercury Villager30 reports
1 answerMay 27, 2010
1 answerJune 14, 2010
1 answerDecember 15, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Mercury Villager Questions
- oil leake, friend says its harmonic gasket behind pulley. how much repair?
- I Have replaced the distributor but now it won't start it turns over but won't
- Oil leakage under carriage. Can't seem to find where it's coming from.
- What will cause the engine to suddenly start knocking without any noises prior?
- 96 Mercury Villiger won't start