will start on occasion but most of the time I have to feather the gas to get it started and then it idles fine, have no engine light on
hard to start
on 1999 Mercury Villager
Verified for the Mercury Villager30 reports
1 answerMay 27, 2010
1 answerJune 14, 2010
1 answerDecember 15, 2009
1 answerFebruary 03, 2012
This week's top 10
Recent Mercury Villager Questions
- Steering wheel centered far left, shakes while turning right. Losing PS fluid.
- Will not start lights windows all work turn key all the way to start and nothing
- I put a new wiper motor in and wiper still doesn't work
- The van chokes and stalles out past 35 rpms.
- Why does the compresser go off & on after 2 cans of freon