My Equinox is hard to start after adding fuel.I was told that it could be a purge canister? What do you think and where is it located for sure?
Hard to start on 2005 Chevrolet Equinox
2 answersDecember 03, 2013
1 answerOctober 23, 2012
1 answerJuly 03, 2011
2 answersMay 18, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Equinox Questions
- tires going flat. no reason!
- there is water dripping from the exhaust pipe. What causes this and what should
- I changed the EGR valve last week, a week later new diagnosis says EGR is bad?
- Where is the oil sending unit located on a 3.6 l engine for an 08 chevy equinox?
- How do I get my navigation system updated?