My Equinox is hard to start after adding fuel.I was told that it could be a purge canister? What do you think and where is it located for sure?
Hard to start on 2005 Chevrolet Equinox
2 answersDecember 03, 2013
1 answerOctober 23, 2012
1 answerJuly 03, 2011
4 answersMarch 09, 2010
2 answersMay 18, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Equinox Questions
- What causes a malfunction in the Stability Control and anti-lock brakes?
- Why would my headlights not turn on until several minutes had past.
- How can I get the oil light to go off?
- Why does the driver's side seat feel like it's vibrating when I drive?
- My car lags and has trouble going up hills? Could this be because of sparkplugs