pickup is hard to start on rainy days. changed rotor and distributor cap but no help. what next?
hard to start on 1993 Mazda B2600
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by dandd ,
May 21, 2010
Really the whole tune-up should include the wires, plugs cap and rotor as well as the air filer and fuel filter and a timing re-set. If those are in really good shape, then check the coil, make sure it is really strong and then check the codes for a sensor being out of range.
1 answerJanuary 27, 2012
1 answerMay 25, 2011
0 answersJuly 28, 2014
3 answersNovember 30, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Mazda B2600 Questions
- how do I adjust the adjust the clutch? and location of the linkage to adjust?
- will it run ok with 80 commpression in 2 cilleders
- What might be the problem with my 1990 Mazda B2600i?
- The pickup will go in reverse but will not go forward. Could it be transmission?
- Which is the number one cylinder on a Mazda 91 B 2600
1993 Mazda B2600 Estimates
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Front ($177 - 232) in Liberty Hill, TX
- Headlamp Bulb Replacement ($37 - 60) in French Camp, MS
- Thermostat Replacement ($92 - 134) in Mont Clare, PA
- Heater Blower Motor Resistor Replacement ($80 - 198) in Timnath, CO
- Pre-Purchase Car Inspection ($105 - 134) in Sharpsburg, MD
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($123 - 156) in Sebeka, MN