Vehicle is an automatic. Having hard time getting out of park and into gear.
Hard to shift from park on 1997 Ford Explorer
2 answersDecember 10, 2012
2 answersDecember 01, 2010
1 answerDecember 13, 2009
3 answersFebruary 13, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- i have no power to the heat and air control module no display no blower fan
- My truck won't turn over. I replaced the starter. Now it won't turn start
- Removing coil spring from strut. I used spring compressors to compress spring.
- How do I change a burned out lamp in the steering wheel controls?
- how do i disarm anti theft system PAT
1997 Ford Explorer Estimates
- Oil Pan Reseal - Engine ($260 - 362) in Lehigh, IA
- Crankshaft Position Sensor Replacement ($140 - 194) in Enderlin, ND
- Air Conditioning Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Brownsville, MN
- Sway Bar End Link Replacement - Front ($105 - 152) in Saulsbury, TN
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($61 - 77) in Van Horne, IA
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($153 - 235) in Refugio, TX